|Company||FiveStar Food Mart|
|Job Title||Shift Supervisor|
|Wages||To be discussed|
|Location||#3326 - 824 East Dixie Highway |
Elizabethtown, KY 42701
We pride ourselves on creating a fun atmosphere for our employees to work in. Whether you're interacting with new, interesting customers or having a good time with your fellow team members, FiveStar convenience stores are a great place to be!
Career development is our specialty! We are continuing to grow as a company and always have opportunities for career advancement. Join the FiveStar team; we want you to be our next success story!
Shift supervisors partner with the management team, to assist in managing and directing store employees. They also learn basic management skills that apply to the overall operations of the store in the absence of the management team. These duties include but are not limited to merchandising, customer service, human resources, food service, promotions and operations.
- Extremely proficient in Customer Service Representative duties and responsibilities.
- Assist with training of store employees, assuring training is thorough and up to date.
- Follow up with store employees on communications and directives.
- Merchandising - including displays, pricing, promotional signage.
- Promote excellent customer service; assuring customers’ needs are being courteously.
- Responsible for store operations in the absence of store management team.
- Partners with store management team to assure quality food operation.
- Perform all other tasks as management assigns them.
- Able to pass a drug screen
- A valid driver's license
- The ability to complete this employment application process
- The ability to complete hire screening processes (including background and/or credit checks)
- The ability to read, write, understand and speak English
- Be able to hear the spoken word
- Have a high school diploma/GED or equivalent experience
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Health and dental insurance after 90 days
Paid Time Off
401k after 12 months and minimum of 1000 hours worked
Employee Assistance Program
Management opportunities with detailed training programs