|Company||Petro Stopping Centers|
|Job Title||Wireless Center Retail Sales Associate|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time, Summer|
185 Dungeness Drive
Brunswick, GA 31523
Wireless Center Retail Sales Associate
As a Wireless Center Retail Sales Associate, you will be responsible for growing the wireless customer base by providing exceptional customer service, while meeting or exceeding all personal sales targets in new activations, upgrades and accessory sales.
Primary duties of this position include:
- Working with the Wireless Manager on inventory management controls, completing monthly inventory counts, weekly cycle counts, and audit compliance standards
- Participating in sales generation through non-traditional retail prospecting methods
- Maintaining a clean and professional appearance of the Wireless Center location, while participating actively in all product and services trainings.
Physical requirements include:
- Extensive sitting, viewing and utilizing computer equipment
- Listening and speaking with telephone equipment
- Occasionally lifting 10 to 40 lbs
Field travel required via automobile. While not traveling, position has no exposure to adverse working conditions.
Additional requirements of this position include:
- One year sales and customer service experience or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Wireless experience preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred.