|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||Starting at $12.00|
2401 Hanley Road
Hudson, WI 54016
The Cashier reports to the Store Manager. The personnel leader is the District Manager. Another Cashier will fill in during an absence.
To support management in achieving the company’s growth objectives by maximizing sales and controlling expenses. To fulfill his/her responsibilities in accordance with the Company’s principles of leadership and organization, the ALDI Management System.
- Provides customer service through the courteous, accurate and efficient processing of customer purchases.
-Adheres to the company’s customer service guidelines.
-Assists customers with problems or concerns; contacts store management as appropriate.
- Assists store management in achieving store appearance and maintenance standards to present a desirable image of ALDI.
-Performs general cleaning duties.
-Stocks shelves and displays.
-Returns misplaced items to shelves.
-Supports management in providing a safe environment for fellow employees and customers by identifying and rectifying hazards
and/or equipment in need of maintenance.
-Performs daily work assignments.
- Supports store management in the achievement of controllable expense goals.
-Assists management in the achievement of store productivity goals.
- Completes assigned responsibilities in a timely and effective manner.
- Makes suggestions to store management in areas that could impact productivity.
- Monitors the accuracy of all transactions through proper scanning and NLU memorization to prevent inventory loss.
- Verifies product received matches picklists; notifies store management of any discrepancies.
- Informs store management of inventory loss due to inferior or damaged products.
- Participates in taking store inventory counts according to guidelines.
- Informs store management of all items that do not scan properly or scan at an incorrect retail.
Education and Experience:
At least 18 years old with a high school diploma or equivalent.
May be required to handle and sell alcoholic beverages, and meet any state and local requirements for handling and selling alcoholic beverages.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Ability to provide prompt and courteous customer service.
- Skill of operating a cash register efficiently and accurately.
- Ability to stock merchandise from store receiving to shelving; ability to place product, weighing up to 45 pounds, on shelving at various heights.
- Ability to operate equipment including electric and manual hand jacks, floor scrubber and cardboard baler.
- Ability to perform general cleaning duties to maintain store standards for cleanliness.
- Knowledge of and ability to interpret and/or apply ALDI store operating policies and procedures.
- Skill of verbal and written communication.
- Skill of performing basic arithmetic such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division.
- Ability to follow instruction and give attention to detail.
- Ability to work both independently and within a team environment.
- Ability to organize, prioritize and complete activities to maximize the total time available.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old