|Job Title||Quality Control Technicians|
|Job Type||Full-time, Temp to Hire|
|Location||Englewood, OH 45322|
Quality Control Technicians
Spartan Staffing is currently seeking candidates for Quality Assurance Technicians with a company located in Englewood, OH. This company is a metal stamping and assembly facility. Employees will be responsible for testing and inspecting parts at various stages of the production process and compiling/evaluating statistics and data to determine and maintain the quality/reliability of products. These are second and third shift positions working six to seven days a week. Starting pay rate is $12.20 to $12.50 per hour.
- Interprets engineering drawings, schematic diagrams, or formulas and confers with management or engineering staff to determine and maintain quality and reliability standards.
- Selects products for tests at specified stages in production process, and test products for variety of qualities such as dimensions, performance, and mechanical, electrical, or chemical characteristics.
- Record test data, applying statistical quality control procedures.
- Evaluates data and writes reports to validate or indicate deviations from existing standards.
- Recommends modifications of existing quality or production standards to achieve optimum quality within limits of equipment capability.
- Sets up and performs destructive and nondestructive tests on materials, parts, or products to measure performance, life, or material characteristics.
- Prepares graphs or charts of data or enters data into computer for analysis.
- Conducts electrode audits to guarantee electrode quality and consistency.
- Initiates Nonconforming Material Reports in a timely and accurate manner.
- Performs final audits to verify that every shipment of product leaving the company meets customer and EPI quality standards, and stamps the pallet tags to indicate quality approval.
Qualified Candidates Must:
- Have one year certificate from a technical school/college – preferably in quality control
- Have 2- 4 years manufacturing experience in a quality environment
- Be able to work a flexible schedule with Overtime and weekends when necessary
- Have a High school diploma or GED
- Be able to lift 50lbs
Spartan Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. We will conduct a formal background check and drug screen prior to placement. Click ‘Apply’ if you have not yet applied with Spartan or text SPARTAN to 27697. Please submit resumes to email@example.com or call 765-962-6111 for further details.
- English (United States)
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old