Perform duties related to the screening of cargo per TSA and airline requirements accurately with attention to detail.
• Complete a thorough security screening training program that contains both classroom and OJT components
• Able to operate screening equipment such as X Ray and ETD machines
• Able to understand and operate customer airline computer system
• Able to perform physical search of cargo by handling basic hand tools
• Able to keep basic records, logs and reports
• Able to communicate with TSA and other trained security personnel
• Able to perform inventories of supplies
• Must be able to lift 75 pounds
• Must pass background check
• Must be able to work in a warehouse environment around motorized equipment
• Must possess a mature and logical demeanor in order to clearly focus on screening cargo properly
• Helpful if able to operate a forklift or other material handling equipment
Summary: This is a critical position that requires attention to detail and following detailed protocols very closely.
All employees must conform to a background check, CDA check and fingerprinting, ICE background check, drug testing and show proof of eligibility to work in the US.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Previous Airport Cargo Experience