|Job Title||Produce Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
250 Gateway South Blvd
Dover, DE 19904
All companies say they’ll give you opportunities – we’ll show you. Ongoing training. Aggressive advancement. A strong, enthusiastic system of support. At Food Lion, it’s all part of our (and your) clearly marked path to success. As one of the nation’s largest supermarket chains, we’re proud to bring quality, freshness, and incredible value to more than 10 million satisfied customers each week. And we want our associates to be just as satisfied (if not more).
We are Now Hiring for Produce Manager
- Achieve customer satisfaction and desired sales, profits, and expenses of the Produce Department in accordance with the objectives of Food Lion.
- Will supervise all Produce Associates.
- Serves as a role model for customer service and other vital behaviors, and instills this value to all associates.
- Maintains ordering and inventory control for the Produce Department.
- Receives and stores product.
- Follows quality control practices and standards for quality and condition of product.
- Maintains variety standards set by Food Lion.
- Ensures housekeeping and sanitation within the department.
- Maintains posting of prices and price changes.
- Trains and supervises Produce Department associates.
- Maintains department records.
- Ensures proper unloading of trucks for the Produce Department.
- Maintains department figures; gross profit, wage percent, and supply cost
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Must be able to reach, bend, stoop, and lift up to 60 pounds.
- Withstand for brief periods a working environment of 36° F.
- Analyze situations, identify problems, and implement solutions.
- Meet productivity standards established by Food Lion.