|Company||Lifetouch Portrait Studios|
|Job Title||Photographer/Sales Person|
101 Commerce Way
Woburn, MA 01801
We have an immediate opening for a Photographer/Sales Person.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
Express yourself with a career at Lifetouch Portrait Studios!
Target Portrait Studios is seeking highly motivated, responsible and talented individuals to join our team as part-time Portrait Studio Photographers. Our Studio Photographers offer treasured portraits to families by helping them capture memories for a lifetime. Successful photographers in our studios love working with children, have high energy and enthusiasm, while connecting with our Guests to build long term relationships. In addition to capturing images, our photographers sell the portraits they’ve taken to our Guests.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Previous experience working in a retail or customer service environment
- Day, evening, week-end and holiday availability is REQUIRED
- Must enjoy working with families & children of all ages in a retail environment
- Paid training – become a professional photographer!
- Store discounts
- Sickness and accident insurance available for all team members
- The opportunity to qualify for an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) which is Company funded for your retirement
At Lifetouch, we consider it a privilege to capture precious memories for millions of individuals, families and organizations.
For 75 years, Lifetouch has been capturing the spirit of today and preserving memories for tomorrow with quality childhood, student and family photographs. Lifetouch provides professional portraits for preschools and schools, houses of Worship and the retail market. With operations in all 50 states and Canada, Lifetouch Inc. is the largest employee-owned photography company in the world. Lifetouch Portrait Studios is an Equal Opportunity Employer; employment with
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org