|Company||Dunkin' Donuts - Franchisee of Dunkin Donuts|
|Job Title||Shift Supervisor|
|Wages||To be discussed|
|Location||1083 Providence Road |
Whitinsville, MA 01588
Are you a morning person?
It's OK if you're not, but you should know that our faithful customers are morning people...24/7. Dunkin' Donuts is now seeking energetic new employees to join our fun and fast-paced environment. So whether you're looking to begin a fulfilling career or you just want to pick up some extra cash with a part-time job, Dunkin Donuts has the right job for you, that is, if you're right for us. We're looking for Shift Supervisor who are ...
- Not afraid to smile. Our employees are the fuel that helps America run. And it's not just the hot coffee and savory baked goods that do the work – it's the commitment to friendly and attentive customer service shared by everyone from our Managers to our Crew Members.
- Accountable. Go ahead and call us perfectionists – we consider it a compliment. Our employees have a keen eye for cleanliness and organization, practice responsible cash and register management, and have a commitment to consistency when it comes to the production of high quality food and drink.
- Forward thinking. Come fuel your future at Dunkin' Donuts. We offer great opportunities for advancement, and many of the people who now manage and own our stores started at the ground floor. Along with this career development opportunity comes competitive wages and an attractive benefits package.
So what are you waiting for? If you fit the above criteria – and you have a high school diploma (or equivalent), basic PC skills, and you can read, write and speak English clearly – then we have a great opportunity brewin' for you.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Knowledge, skills and abilities normally required for competent performance in the job include:
- 2-3 years experience in a retail environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to work with employees and outside partners at all levels of the organization.
- Intermediate leadership and team building skills.
- Available to work flexible hours when needed.
- Must read, write and speak English clearly.
This job posting has been provided by a Dunkin' Donuts franchisee, which is an independent business and is not owned or operated by Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or their affiliates. By clicking apply, you understand you are applying for work with a Dunkin' Donuts Franchisee, and not Dunkin' Brands, Inc., Dunkin' Donuts or any of their affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees."