|Company||Advance Auto Parts, Inc.|
|Job Title||Retail Parts Pro|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
450 N Ellington Pkwy
Lewisburg, TN 37091
Retail Parts Pro
At Advance Auto Parts, a Retail Parts Specialist (RPS) is part of the management team and responsible for growing the sales of automotive parts and related merchandise in accordance with company standards. The Retail Parts Specialist must be committed to inspiring our team, helping our customers succeed, and growing the retail business profitably and with integrity. This must be accomplished in a way that is consistent with Advance Auto parts 3 core values (Inspire, Serve, and Grow)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for working with the General Manager to lead the store team and grow the retail business in conformity with the company’s 4 key strategies and 3 core values
- Maintains rapport with current retail customers in order to keep abreast of their needs
- Consistently provides professional, courteous and prompt customer service to both retail and commercial customers, utilizing parts experience and knowledge to insure complete customer satisfaction.
- Delegates or completes the marking and storing of parts in stockroom according to prearranged system
- Assists in managing inventory and the appearance of Parts Department.
- Completes all required training materials, attends all scheduled company meetings, and meets or exceed all assigned sales goals or quotas.
- Utilizes a strong knowledge of automotive systems, categories of merchandise, warranties, and Company Policies to make recommendations and suggestions to customers to gain their confidence and business.
- Thorough understanding of automotive principles and the ability to diagnose problems and recommend solutions.
- Performs other assigned store duties that include, but are not limited to, stocking, cleaning, sales, customer service, cashiering, truck loading/unloading, delivering, and inventory management.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
The job overview may or may not reflect an active job opening at Advance Auto Parts. Please click on the Apply Now link to view active employment opportunities and submit your applicant profile online.
Prior Experience that Sets a Retail Parts Specialist up for Greater Success
- 3-5 years of prior automotive parts experience is preferred
- 2-3 years of previous management experience is preferred
- History of successful job performance
- Working knowledge of automotive systems
- Diagnostic ability to include: internal engine, suspension, brakes, electronic, exhaust, and all other related systems for an automobile.
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced and highly dynamic work environment
- Must possess good verbal communications skills, including good salesmanship abilities
- Must have a valid driver's license and be able to become fleet safety certified
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus
Advance Auto Parts offers a competitive compensation package, which includes:
- Base Salary plus generous sales bonuses
- 401K with matching company contribution
- Outstanding Benefit Package (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, etc)
- Structured Training Program
- Tremendous Growth Potential