|Company||Advance Auto Parts, Inc.|
|Job Title||Mobile Sales Pro / Delivery Driver|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
817 S Scatterfield Rd
Anderson, IN 46012
Mobile Sales Pro / Delivery Driver
At Advance Auto Parts, a Mobile Sales Pro is the gatekeeper for ensuring that each Commercial customer has a superior customer experience. The Mobile Sales Pro drives delivery truck or automobile to deliver products to Commercial customers; recommends additional products; collects money from customers, and partners with the Commercial Sales Team to grow our Commercial business. The Mobile Sales Pro must be committed to inspiring our team, helping our Commercial customers succeed, and growing the Commercial business profitably and with integrity. This must be accomplished in a way that is consistent with Advance Auto parts 3 core values (Inspire, Serve, and Grow).
Essential Job Skills Needed to be a Mobile Sales Pro:
- Must possess good verbal communications skills, including good customer service and salesmanship abilities.
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, operating and maintenance instructions, parts catalogs, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
Key Duties and Responsibilities:
- Drives delivery truck or automobile to deliver parts to Commercial customers, including the loading and unloading parts.
- Completes vehicle safety checks per Company policy and constantly operates the vehicle within safety guidelines; immediately reports any safety concerns or Company Policy violations to company management.
- Consistently assist customers in a professional, courteous, and prompt manner.
- Establishes and maintains rapport with current commercial customers, always remaining aware of, and addressing their needs; recommends products that meets their needs, including informing customers of new products and services.
- Responsible for observing and reporting customer information, including customer buying habits and competitive intrusion.
- Works closely with the Commercial Parts Pro on account management, including distribution of invoices, account management, cash handling (where applicable), and the processing of returns (including cores).
- Responsible for maintaining, cleanliness, appearance, and the safe operation of all Commercial Delivery vehicles on a daily and weekly basis.
- Fills commercial customers orders and stages them for delivery.
- Assists other store personnel in keeping the back room area clean, organized, and stocked.
- Complies with all aspects of the Fleet safety program.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
The job overview may or may not reflect an active job opening at Advance Auto Parts. Please click on the Apply Now link to view active employment opportunities and submit your applicant profile online.