|Company||Advance Auto Parts, Inc.|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
3117 Dickerson Pike
Nashville, TN 37207
At Advance Auto Parts, a Professional Sales Associate is the gatekeeper for ensuring that each customer has a superior shopping experience. Thereby, working to make legendary service the trademark at Advance Auto Parts. Each Sales Associate must be knowledgeable of all facets of the sore and be committed to being a “A” Team Member who inspires our team, helps our customers succeed and is committed to growing the business and profitability with integrity. This must be accomplished by consistently executing all store level tasks and responsibilities in a way that drives our 4 key strategies (Transform DIY, Accelerate Commercial, Availability and Service Excellence) in a way that is consistent with our 3 core values to inspire, serve and grow.
A Professional Sales Associate at Advance Auto Parts is responsible for:
- Being an “A” player on the Advance Auto Parts team
- Having a passion for serving our customers and offering superior service to every customer, every day
- Being actively engaged in our business and bringing their best to work every day
- Being committed to improving themselves, their fellow Team Members and our company
- Working to exceeding their individual and store targets every day
- Offering a superior shopping experience to every customer in a way that drives up our DIY traction scores and helps the store achieve full potential!
Key Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for consistently working with the store team to grow the business by exceeding all sales, payroll and profit targets in a way that drives our 4 key strategies and 3 core values.
- Monitoring inventory levels to ensure maximum profitability and product availability
- Maintaining security and safety throughout the sore at all times
- Maintaining high standards of customer service and housekeeping
- Exceeding personal sales goals and helping the store exceed its financial targets consistently
- Demonstrating an eagerness to be a team player and assist in other functions as assigned by the store management team
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
The job overview may or may not reflect an active job opening at Advance Auto Parts. Please click on the Apply Now link to view active employment opportunities and submit your applicant profile online.
Prior Experience that Sets a Retail Parts Specialist up for Greater Success
- 2-3 years of successful sales experience in a diverse retail environment
- 2-3 years of experience providing superior customer experiences
- Proven ability to consistently exceed sales targets
- Possess good verbal communications skills, including good salesmanship abilities
- Bilingual English/Spanish skills a plus