|Company||Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar|
|Location||4601 W. College Avenue |
Appleton, WI 54914
We have an immediate opening for a Bartender.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
If you enjoy working in a fun, high-energy environment with a growing company where the game is always on, we invite you to bring your enthusiasm and passion to Buffalo Wild Wings! Come join a team that is all about sports, great food, family and friends!
We are currently seeking Bartenders to join our team!
This Team Member blends equal parts enthusiasm, attention to detail, and knowledge of our extensive food and beverage options. We count on you to create a unique, personal experience for each Guest you encounter by making personal connections – What brings you in? Who do you like in the U.S. Open? Hockey fan? -- and responding with genuine suggestions. Drive loyalty with talk of sports, interesting beverages to pair with great food, and all kinds of nifty promotional programs. Educate and inform, entertain and engage. Garnish with a great attitude that brings folks back!
Job responsibilities will also include, but are not limited to:
- Make personal connections with Guests to create loyalty through engaging conversations supporting sports, other promotional programs, or unique Guest interests
- Check identification to ensure Guests meet minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages and comply with RAS procedures as defined by federal and state laws
- Prepare alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for Guests per BWW’s CSP’s (Company Standard Procedures) and specifications
- Inform Guests of the Beer of the Month and make suggestions upon request
- Replace kegs and restock bottles of alcohol when necessary
- Monitor and manage bar inventory and cost control measures including tracking waste per company drink specs and CSP’s (Company Standard Procedures )
- Monitor current levels of inventory including stemware, glassware, garnishes, etc. to ensure proper levels, and prepares, washes, and sterilizes these items to replenish inventory as required
- Collect and accurately process guest payments per CSP’s ( Company Standard Procedures)
- Attempt to limit problems and liability related to customer excessive drinking by taking appropriate precautions RAS (Responsible Alcohol Service)
- Take food and beverage orders from serving staff or directly from Guests
- Maintain neat and clean bar area
What do employees think of working at Buffalo Wild Wings?
"I left a company I had been with for 11 years to join Buffalo Wild Wings, and I do not have a single regret about my decision! In every store I have worked, I could feel the excitement that everyone has for this company, from Management to Team Members to the Guests. With its focus on people, Buffalo Wild Wings will continue to have a very loyal following among their Team Members and Guests for a long time."
- Brian (Minneapolis, MN)
We offer great pay, schedules that fit your life, awesome managers, and other excellent benefits and opportunities. If you’ve got a flair for fun and are looking for a great team to work with, we want YOU!
Click “APPLY NOW” to submit your application online today.
Thank you for your interest in becoming a Buffalo Wild Wings team member. We are always looking for great people to join our organization and appreciate you taking the time to complete our application. If there are currently no immediate hiring needs, we will keep your information on file for future opportunities and contact qualified applicants at that time. Again, thank you for your time.
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc is a NASDAQ-traded (BWLD) restaurant company and an equal opportunity employer.
- Knowledge of commonly ordered drinks and ability to make suggestions
- Knowledge of RAS (Responsible Alcohol Service) procedures as defined by both state laws and BWWs policy and guidelines
- Superior customer service and interpersonal skills to satisfy guest needs and solicit feedback
- Knowledge of proper sanitation, food safety, and security procedures
- Knowledge of current marketing initiatives and up-coming events in order to proactively inform Guests and invite them back
- Knowledge of food and beverage menus and ability to make suggestions to enhance guest experience and increase ticket sales
- Skill in time management and organization with excellent attention to detail
- Ability to take direction and execute team and company objectives
- Basic mathematical skills and ability to handle money accurately
- Basic knowledge of Point of Sale systems
- Conflict management and problem resolution skills
- Knowledge of sport basics
- Conflict management skills, analytical skills, and high degree of emotional intelligence in order to recognize and solve problems that come with the position
- Comply with all portion sizes, quality standards, and department rules, policies, and procedures
- Ability to follow specific service time and guidelines while engaging Guests and personalizing their experience
- Must be reliable and dependable by adhering to a schedule, covering shifts as necessary, and being on time for scheduled shifts
- Ability to maintain a high degree of pace and intensity for an extended period of time
- WOW our Team Members by providing the same respect, positive encouragement, and fair treatment within the organization that we expect Team Members to share externally with every guest
- Work as a contributing member of a team and communication with management, kitchen staff, and serving staff to ensure effective customer flow
- Maintain positive working relationships with all Team Members and managers
- WOW our guests every day by achieving the highest level of satisfaction with an extraordinary focus on friendly service, food, fun, and value
- Ability to positively represent the Buffalo Wild Wings Brand throughout each Guest’s visit to our restaurant
- REQUIRED: Minimum age of 21 year old
- REQUIRED: Certification to serve alcohol as dictated by the State and BWW policy
- Prior bartending experience preferred