|Company||Qdoba Mexican Grill|
|Job Title||General Manager|
12376 SR 535
Orlando, FL 32836
COME WORK WHERE YOUR FUTURE FRIENDS WORK.
Where passion is the norm, not the exception…where people value diversity and respect different personalities… where leaders have years of experience and are excited to share the knowledge…where the systems in place are proven to work, and strong support is offered to all…where employees are so proud to be a part of a company, they refer their friends regularly!
- Controls the cost of purchased goods through sales and inventory driven qualities.
- Controls the cost of labor through sales driven qualities
- Manages the overall physical plant.
- Responsible for all financial related controls and security.
- Be able to address and resolve customer and employee complaints.
- Manages financial aspect of restaurant to meet or exceed budgeted expectations.
- Manage all employees/managers within the restaurant on assigned shift.
- Leads in the hiring, training, retaining, motivating and terminating all restaurant personnel
The ideal applicant will be outgoing, customer focused and willing to make decisions to improve our sales and brand!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- High School degree or equivalent
- Ability to read, write and communicate in English, with the ability to communicate in Spanish helpful.
- One to three years of recent restaurant management experience
Important Notes Why we stand out from others:
- Experienced, accessible leadership
- Small company feel with BIG company success
- Consistent support and communication
- Fast paced but structured environment
- Systems that work
- An experience you’ll want to share with your friends…
- Quality food made fresh in our restaurants daily
- A growth-oriented, financially stable company
- Competitive salary
- Aggressive, yet realistic bonus plan
- A generous “Paid Time Off” accrual schedule
- Work/Life balance 50 hour/5 day work week
- Health and Dental plan options
- Thorough 4 week training program