|Company||Roberts Conference Centre|
|Job Title||Line Cook|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Wilmington, OH 45177
Max and Erma’s Line Cook
Reports To: General Manager, Assistant Manager, Kitchen Supervisor.
To prepare and cook foods according to recipes and procedures in the kitchen manual.
The following are highlight items and not meant to be all-inclusive of this position:
- Confers with manager on duty about prep list to determine requirements of the day.
- Follows company recipes and procedures when preparing or cooking food.
- Works in a clean, efficient and organized manner.
- Audits guest checks to be certain all food items are rung up properly.
- Maintains a high standard of hygiene and appearance.
- Helps to control costs and waste.
- Observes good sanitation and safety procedures.
- Maintains sense of ownership in respect to kitchen equipment.
- Works effectively and professionally with other departments of the restaurant.
- Assists in opening/ closing duties and clean-up work as required.
- Adheres to policies as set forth in associate handbook and department manuals.
- Does any other duties requested by management.
At least 2 years prior experience line cooking for full service, casual or fine dining restaurant. Broiler, Flat Top, and Saute experience a plus.
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Previous restaurant experience preferred
- Highly organized
- Good communication skills