|Company||Wings America Travel Plaza|
|Job Title||Fast Food Line Worker|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||7005 North Chestnut St. |
Avoca, IA 51521
Fast Food Line Worker
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Fast Food Line Worker.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
We offer a variety of positions with great advancement opportunities as well as the ability for individuals to try different aspects of our business.
Fast Food Line Worker
The Fast Food Line Worker is responsible for performing a variety of duties within a fast food establishment which may include cleaning the food or stock areas, operating fryers & microwaves, manning food preparation production line, assisting in the kitchen area, and maintaining inventory; performing all other responsibilities as directed by the business or as assigned by management.
- Cleans and stocks customer eating area(s), work stations, and equipment
- Greets all customers with a smile and friendly greeting and follows all customer service policies and procedures
- Maintains a solid knowledge of product and services available in unit
- Transfers supplies and equipment between storage and work areas by hand or cart
- Assists with a variety of kitchen-related functions as needed
- Receive, inventory, move and lift food and beverage products and supplies
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Previous high-volume institutional or commercial food service experience strongly preferred.
- Skilled in the safe, sanitary, and effective handling of food, cooking utensils, and food processing equipment.
- Ability to lift, push, pull, and otherwise move objects weighing up to 50 pounds.
- Ability to stand and/or walk for long periods of time and adapt to a large kitchen environment with varying temperatures (-8 to 80 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Highly accountable, reliable, and prompt, with a strong work ethic.
- Flexible and effective under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Must have knowledge of basic arithmetic and the ability to effectively understand and communicate in English (verbally and in writing).
- Open daily availability including weekends and holidays.