We have a full-time/part-time opening for a Assistant Manager.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old
The Church’s Chicken™ Assistant Manager works under the direction of the Market Leader. The assistant RGM is responsible for the hands-on day to day activities and operations of the restaurant, ensuring the successful implementation of Church’s® initiatives and programs, achieving or exceeding all established financial sales and profitability plan, all banking responsibilities and all administrative responsibilities.
- Recruits, interviews and hires hourly staff. Maintains appropriate staffing. Administers all hiring paperwork on time.
- Ensures all employees are trained in the modules from the All Star Training Program required for their position. Develops employees by coaching, counseling, and building strong work habits. Must have ability to supervise others.
- Prepares weekly schedule for staff. Notifies EIS of vacation, sick, LOA, payroll, etc.
- Completes performance reviews. Manages, trains and develops staff. Records performance counseling and discipline.
- Maintains all company operations standards and compliance as outlined in the Operating Standards Manual and the Product Procedures and Systems Manual. Submits all invoices within period of service.
- Delivers consistent, high quality products daily, every shift. Ensures guest satisfaction.
- Understands, enforces and adheres to all company policies and procedures Employee Handbooks.
- Understands POS, computer and other technological equipment used in the restaurant.
- Analyzes profit and loss statements. Meets established sales plan for unit. Maintains and records inventory accurately.
- Ensures a clean facility at all times. Enforces appropriate dress and uniforms of all team members.
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!