|Company||Buffalo Wild Wings|
|Job Title||Guest Experience Captain|
|Location||5B Serramonte Center |
Daly City, CA 94015
Buffalo Wild Wings Grill & Bar is one of the Top 10 Fastest Growing Restaurant Chains in the country. Our concept is more than just a NY-style wing joint with twenty-one signature sauces and seasonings. We are a fun, edgy, high-energy and easygoing sports bar with a full menu providing a relaxed comfortable atmosphere where people like to hang out with family and friends, play trivia and watch their favorite sports teams.
Who doesn’t love a great party? The B-Dubs Guest Experience Captain gets the ship sailing and ensures a smooth ride start to finish. Guests will welcome and appreciate your help as you keep the vibe alive with fresh, fun sports news; well- timed samples of our Signature Sauces; an interesting Beer Flight to drink and discuss; or some friendly competition around a trivia game. And those are just some of the plays you might make! The GEC gauges Guests’ interests, plans fundraisers and local activities, and introduces B-Dubs specials and new foods and beverages. Party on!
- Deliver customized Guest experiences
- Introduce new guests to the Buffalo Wild Wings brand, as well as product and promotional offerings
- Manage audio/visual equipment, programming, and maintain sports scheduling for the restaurant
- Support local sporting events, activities, and initiatives
- Team up with the service staff to make sure every customer receives the experience they seek
- Actively participate in and drive marketing and community outreach, including facilitation of fundraising efforts, event planning, and community outreach
- Build brand awareness in the community
- Must be 18 years of age or older, high school degree or equivalent
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in the Food and Beverage industry or equivalent guest-driven industry experience
Preferred Knowledge / Experience:
- Proven customer service skills in a fast-paced environment
- Community Outreach, events, and initiatives
- Handling multiple tasks and priorities concurrently
- A/V systems and programming familiarity
- Ability to clearly and effectively communicate ideas
- Business development and new sales ideas, strategies
- General sports knowledge, both local and national
Buffalo Wild Wings, Inc is a NASDAQ-traded (BWLD) restaurant company and an equal opportunity employer.