|Job Title||Replenishment/Merchandising Associate|
|Wages||To be discussed|
|Location||20755 Hwy 59 |
Humble, TX 77338
At Kohl’s, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl’s requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl’s is currently hiring Replenishment/Merchandising Associates!
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for replenishment of merchandise to the sales floor from the stockroom using replenishment reports
- Assists in the stocking/merchandising of incoming truck freight to the sales floor and stockroom
- Completes merchandise recovery in maintaining the sales floor, fitting rooms and work area to Company standards.
- Restocks merchandise on selling floor
- Assists selling department Associates and Store Management in moving merchandise and fixtures on the selling floor or between the selling floor and stockroom areas and assists with assembling fixtures and furniture
- Performs other duties such as assisting on the sales floor, recovering fitting rooms, completing price changes, assisting with housekeeping duties, preparing for and taking inventory, organizing the stockroom and other tasks as assigned
- Prior experience in retail, merchandise receiving, handling and stocking in other retail or warehouse/distribution environment
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include using hand tools, bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision for full-time Associates
- Special medical, dental and vision plans for part-time Associates
- Group term life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan, plus a corporate match
- Immediate merchandise discount at all our stores
- Paid holidays
- Child and dependent care flex plan
- Medical flex plan
- Long-term disability plan for full-time Associates
Plus, we offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Every year, the company buys shares of Kohl's stock and contributes them to a trust. That stock is then divided among our eligible Associates, making you — in essence — part owner of Kohl's Department Stores.
As a store Associate, you'll also become eligible for our Associate of the Month program which recognizes one outstanding Associate in every store each month. You'll also become part of the Kohl's store camaraderie: our store Associates usually plan at least one fun activity every month.
These are just some of the rewards you'll realize as a Kohl's Store Associate!