|Job Title||Technician Production Manager - Nighttime|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Wages||To Be Determined|
250 E. Golf Road
Schaumburg, IL 60173
Technician Production Manager - Nighttime
While supervising Auto Technicians, the Technician Production Manager will maintain production technician efficiency levels to meet guidelines, maintain reconditioning costs for all mechanical repairs, achieve all weekly CQI/VQI production goals, and maintain technician quality at or above company standards. Flexible work hours available with shifts that will include nights, weekends, holidays and 12-hour days.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
- Ensures that all positions are properly staffed at all times.
- Participates in and endorses all CarMax Training initiatives.
- Actively recruits and develops Apprentice Technicians.
- Ensures the successful career development of assigned workgroup through Progress Conferences, File Reviews, Performance Management and the Merit Review Process.
- Handles all customer (both internal and external) concerns in a quick, efficient, and friendly manner.
- Maintains Technician efficiency levels between 80% and 200%, with a store average minimum of 110% efficiency.
- Maintains Tech Billed hours per CQI/VQI at target or better than target.
- Maintains comeback standards at or better than company targets.
- Controls the flow of vehicles through the reconditioning process by proper distribution of new CQI/VQI starts, parts return cars, recheck vehicles and 30 day warranty repairs.
- Meets daily and weekly CQI and VQI production targets.
Click APPLY NOW
to submit your application online!
- Read, interpret and transcribe data in order to maintain accurate records.
- Perform associate development tasks, including mentoring and performance management.
- Successfully work with and through managers and associates of other departments within the store.
- Required to perform multiple duties in a high-energy, fast-paced working environment.
- Speak and listen effectively in dealing with customers/associates, both in person and over the phone.
- Complete CarMax provided training in all areas of the production process.
Our Associates are the reason CarMax is so successful. As part of a rewarding career, CarMax provides Associates with a comprehensive and competitive benefits package. A brief summary of each benefit is listed below.
- Health Care Plan
- Dental Care Plan
- Vision Plan
- Health Care Flexible Spending Account
- Life Insurance
- Short & Long Term Disability
- Retirement Savings Plan
- Stock Purchase Plan
- Day Care Savings Account
- Tuition Assistance
- Adoption Assistance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Business Travel Accident Insurance
- Associate Discount Program
- Paid Vacation and Sick Leave
- Direct Deposit