|Job Title||Ad Set Associates|
|Job Type||Part-time, Seasonal Part-time|
|Wages||To be discussed|
425 Washington St
Woburn, MA 01801
Ad Set Associates
At Kohl’s, we encourage our Associates to take control of their own success. Working at Kohl’s requires energy, commitment and a competitive spirit. Here, you’ll work in a fast-paced environment filled with challenges and opportunities. You will be able to try new things, set goals and build a career that fits your expectations — and have some fun along the way!
Kohl’s is currently hiring Ad Set Associates!
Responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for setting promotional and non-promotional signs according to established guidelines in order to meet Company standards
- Works independently and on a team as assigned
- Carries out job related tasks as assigned by Supervisor
- Audits ad set and signing for accuracy
- Performs/assists with sales floor and fitting room recovery, price changes, replenishment, housekeeping duties and inventory management
- Prior experience in retail sales and operations
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
Click “Apply Now” to begin your application process today!
- Minimum Age
- 17+ years old
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision for full-time Associates
- Special medical, dental and vision plans for part-time Associates
- Group term life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan, plus a corporate match
- Immediate merchandise discount at all our stores
- Paid holidays
- Child and dependent care flex plan
- Medical flex plan
- Long-term disability plan for full-time Associates
Plus, we offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Every year, the company buys shares of Kohl’s stock and contributes them to a trust. That stock is then divided among our eligible Associates, making you — in essence — part owner of Kohl’s Department Stores.
As a store Associate, you’ll also become eligible for our Associate of the Month program which recognizes one outstanding Associate in every store each month. You’ll also become part of the Kohl’s store camaraderie: our store Associates usually plan at least one fun activity every month.
These are just some of the rewards you’ll realize as a Kohl’s Store Associate!