|Job Title||General Manager|
|Wages||$35,000 to $45,000 the first year|
7510 University Ave
Minneapolis, MN 55421
You've been working your way up in the restaurant world for awhile. Maybe you even have a little college under your belt on the subject. Whatever the case may be, you know you want to manage a restaurant. Which is perfect for us because we (we being Domino's Pizza; maybe you've heard of us.) just happen to have some open positions. Either way, you're going to get the same deal - a job that's fun and challenging, where you can learn and grow. Domino's has thousands of stores all over the world, which means that no matter which job you pick, there's always somewhere to move up. Domino's Pizza is the industry leader in pizza delivery. With your help, we can keep it that way.
- You are responsible for everything that happens during your shift. This includes all cost controls, inventory control, cash control and Customer relations.
- You must set the example.
- You must follow ALL policy and procedures 100% of the time and expect the same from your crew.
- Primary Responsibilities: Staffing, paperwork, cost controls, cash control, food management, scheduling, store cleanliness, marketing and profitability.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
The ideal candidate will have:
- Great customer service with customer-service oriented personality.
- Perfect attendance & punctuality
- Transportation to/from work.
- A positive attitude & be able to increase sales through building relationships with lcoal businesses, churches, schools, and other community organizations.
- Be self-motivated
- Willingness to learn and excel
- Previous experience with inventory control and labor costs
- Computer knowledge is a plus
- Paid vacations
- Full Benefits
- Meal Discounts
- Franchise Opportunities
- Health Insurance
Possibility of owning your own Domino's Pizza someday