|Job Title||Shift Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||122 West 3rd Street |
Thief River Falls, MN 56701
You’ve already come to know Taco John’s as the quick-serve restaurant with a special West-Mex flair. You’ve seen our upbeat employees in action and witnessed the pride they have in providing our guests with outstanding products and services. Is it possible that going for the bold and becoming one of us is just what your future needs?
Direct the operation & maintenance of assigned restaurant in accordance with established policies & procedures. Responsible for the development & implementation of tactics to optimize restaurant sales & cash flow while ensuring adherence to quality, cleanliness, & guest service standards.
- Ensure adherence to quality, cleanliness, and customer service standards consistent with guidelines.
- Coordinate front and back of the unit on assigned shift.
- Coordinate and assign duties and supervise personnel.
- Actively listens and communicates timely, clearly, and accurately with management team and team members.
- Unloading, stocking and maintaining required inventory levels.
- Ensure all company policies are met on assigned shift.
- Restaurant supervisory experience.
- ServSafe certified preferred.
- Able to perform basic business math skills.
- Able to stand and walk for approximately 95% - 100% of shift.
- Able to lift and carry a maximum of 50 pounds.
- Able to work flexible hours
- Competitive wage, DOE.
- Free meals while on the job.
- 30% savings on meals while off duty.
- Opportunities for advancement.
- Flexible schedules to fit your needs.