|Job Title||Certified Kitchen Assistant Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||715 North Belt Highway |
Saint Joseph, MO 64506
Certified Kitchen Assistant Manager
Assists Kitchen Manager in food production and operations of the Back-of-the-House using Golden Corral products, recipes, procedures and company systems to ensure that the standards for quality food, recipes, and cleanliness are achieved for our guests. During times when a salaried restaurant manager is not on duty in the restaurant, the KAM assumes the Front-of-the-House and Back-of-the-House management responsibilities.
- In order to achieve certification, must successfully complete the KAM training program, which consists of Stage I, II, and 5-day KAM class at the Golden Corral Center for Training and Development in Raleigh, NC.
- Proof of food handler certification may be required for individuals in those applicable states.
Golden Corral posts hourly positions year round to ensure that it is able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes open and available. If you apply for this position and it is not open and available at this time,you will be considered for future available opportunities. During this time your application will remain available for consideration as opportunities become open and available. Unfortunately, due to the large volume of applications, a representative from Golden Corral will only contact you if they are interested in pursuing you as an applicant.
- Position requires standing and walking for periods of 2-5 hours without a rest break, and task sequencing and the completion of complex administrative responsibilities.
- Frequent heavy (in excess of 25lbs.+) lifting and carrying, bending and reaching overhead is required.
- Work environment includes heavy customer contact, working with cooking equipment and slippery walking surfaces.
- Position is under minimum levels of day-to-day supervision.
- The successful completion of a background investigation and drug screen is also required.
- Compliance with position uniform standards and adherence to all company policies and house rules are required.
- Weekends are required.
We've designed a benefits package to meet the needs of our employees and their families. Restaurant workers receive:
- Medical/dental/life insurance
- Paid vacation
- Meal discounts
- No-interest college loans