|Job Title||CNAs and Experienced Caregivers|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Webster & Surrounding Areas
Webster, TX 77598
CNAs and Experienced Caregivers
We have a full-time/part-time opening for a CNAs and Experienced Caregivers.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
WANTED CNA's/Medical Assistants/Providers/Caregivers
Visiting Angels SE Houston-Bay Area provides non-medical, non-skilled in home care to assist client's with the activities of daily living. These services include assistance with hygiene and grooming, ambulation and mobility, medication reminders, meal preparation, light housekeeping and laundry and shopping appointments and errands. Our purpose is to provide alternatives for individuals who wish to remain independant in a home setting, where ever home might be.
The folling hiring criteria must be met:
- CNA Certification,Medical Assistant Certification or 2+ years of verifyable experience
- Personal Hygiene experience for care recipient's (e.g. showering, personal care)
- Verifiable references
- A positive attitude
- Strong work ethic
- Fluent English skills (both spoken and written)
- A valid driver's license in good standing and automobile insurance in your name
- A reliable vehicle, that is yours to use
- A clean criminal history
- A current TB Test Result
- An active email address
- Own and carry your own cell phone
- Understand that drug testing is required
- Be willing to work with both male and female clients
- Be available to work nights and weekends in addition to weekday hours
Apply online at www.visitingangelshouston.com