|Job Title||Store Associate|
|Wages||To be discussed|
3000 US Hwy 41 West
Marquette, MI 49855
**PLEASE NOTE: This location may or may not be hiring at this time. Kohl’s posts store-level hourly positions year round to ensure that they are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. If you apply for this position and it is not open at this time, Kohl’s will maintain your application in their files for consideration as opportunities arise. Due to the large volume of applications a representative from Kohl’s will contact you only if they are interested in pursuing you as an applicant.
Kohl's is always accepting applications for Store Associates!
Click on the video above to learn more about working at Kohl's.
Brands, value and convenience are compelling reasons to shop at Kohl’s. But what makes the Kohl’s shopping experience really special is our friendly, knowledgeable Associates. Whether you are a Customer Service Associate, Freight Associate, Overnight Associate, Sales Associate, Register Operator or a Department Supervisor, we are always seeking friendly and personable Hourly Associates to help create a delightful in-store shopping experience for our customers.
General job requirements may include:
- Prior experience in sales, customer service or other work environment working with the public.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds on an occasional to frequent basis
- Ability to spend up to 100% of work time standing or moving about the departments within the store. Physical activities include bending, stooping, lifting, climbing, carrying, walking and/or reaching on a frequent basis.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Basic math and reading skills, legible handwriting, and attention to detail.
- Ability to work as part of a team and interact effectively with others.
Click “Apply Now” for this exciting hourly opportunity today!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision for full-time Associates
- Special medical, dental and vision plans for part-time Associates
- Group term life insurance
- 401(k) savings plan, plus a corporate match
- Immediate merchandise discount at all our stores
- Paid holidays
- Child and dependent care flex plan
- Medical flex plan
- Long-term disability plan for full-time Associates
Plus, we offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP). Every year, the company buys shares of Kohl’s stock and contributes them to a trust. That stock is then divided among our eligible Associates, making you — in essence — part owner of Kohl’s Department Stores.
As a Store Associate, you’ll also become eligible for our Associate of the Month program which recognizes one outstanding Associate in every store each month. You’ll also become part of the Kohl’s store camaraderie: our Store Associates usually plan at least one fun activity every month.
These are just some of the rewards you’ll realize as a Kohl’s Store Associate!