|Job Title||Field Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
8535 Arjons Drive
San Diego, CA 92117
Are you looking for a change? Are you looking for a fun team environment with room for advancement? The Maids may be the career choice for you. The Maids wants you to join our professional company. Work with a team doing home cleaning in a systematic, high quality way. We offer paid training, no nights or weekends and incentive opportunities for promotion. Transportation provided. Valid driver's license a must with clean driving record.
The Maids are currently looking for....
The Maids is looking for a dedicated individual who is as committed to employee and customer care as we are. We are a successful housecleaning company seeking a motivated, upbeat individual to interact with our employees and ensure quality cleans in the homes we service.
We are ideally looking for someone who wants to have a significant and longstanding role in a small, personal company, feels loyalty towards their job, a willingness to help other employees, a desire to make the position “grow”, and the chance to contribute their ideas and suggestions.
The position requires enthusiastic efficiency, bilingual English/Spanish, the ability to work independently, handle a variety of tasks, stay organized, and be 100% dependable and accountable, and friendly. Careful attention to detail is necessary.
Functions and Responsibilities:
- Maintains The Maids standard of quality by doing quality assurance inspections, and training Team Leaders, Assistant Team Leaders, and Team Members.
- Conducts training and quality assurance inspections in customers' homes
- Reports on equipment and auto maintenance status.
- Primary trainer for all team members on The Maids Home Services cleaning system as well as safety practices
- Observes and evaluates workers' appearance and performance to ensure quality service and compliance with specifications.
- Interacts with customers on a regular basis; also provides estimates when necessary.
Applicant must feel comfortable in a work environment where English as well as Spanish is spoken regularly.
We are excited about our future growth and look forward to others joining our team!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old