|Company||Knockouts Haircuts for Men|
|Job Type||Full-time, Seasonal Full-time|
65 Wolf Road
Albany, NY 12205
As a manager at Knockouts, your #1 job is to build a salon/spa team whose focus is on getting customers to return to the for their next haircut/massage. To do this, knockouts managers must walk the talk and genuinely connect with our customers from the time they first step into the salon until they leave with their new cut. Even in our fast-paced environment, the brief time our customers spend with us is an experience, not just a haircut.
Do you possess the winning attitude, people management experience and customer service skills that we are looking for? If so, please join our talent community and apply today.
- Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/province regulations.
- Commitment to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings.
- Dedication to great customer service.
- Commitment to follow and role model a customer service system with every customer, every time.
- Ability to cut hair for an extended period and provide quality haircuts in a fast-paced environment.
- Skill to listen and understand what the customer wants.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively resolve customer issues.
- Skill to use a computer to track customer information.
- Ability to lead a team committed to company goals and values.
- Ability to present internally and externally.
Manager Physical Requirements:
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) primarily at or above the shoulder.
- Standing: particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Cleaning: frequent washing of hands and ability to use common cleaning products.
- Lifting: Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Moving: substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the writs, hands, and/or fingers.
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping.
Note: We may not always have an open position for a manager at each of our salons currently but we are always looking for our next shining star, including stylists! We will be in touch with you if there is a position available that is in line with your current career goals and your location.
- Minimum Age
- 21+ years old