|Company||Knockouts Haircuts for Men|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time, Seasonal Full-time, Seasonal Part-time|
65 Wolf Road
Albany, NY 12205
This is a great opportunity for professionals who want to work at one of the top rated salons in the US. We're looking for licensed Full- or Part-time talented professionals with great personalities! Are you an exceptional stylist with a winning attitude and technical skills who can deliver what our customers want and keep them coming back for more? Apply today and find out!
- Current cosmetology or barber license as required by state/province regulations.
- Commitment to work a flexible schedule, including weekends and evenings.
- Dedication to great customer service.
- Ability to cut hair for an extended period and provide quality haircuts in a fast-paced environment.
- Skill to listen and understand what the customer wants.
- Ability to efficiently and effectively resolve customer issues.
- Skill to use a computer to track customer information.
Stylist Physical Requirements:
- Reaching: extending hand(s) and arm(s) primarily at or above the shoulder.
- Standing: particularly for sustained periods of time.
- Cleaning: frequent washing of hands and ability to use common cleaning products.
- Lifting: Ability to lift up to 35 pounds.
- Moving: substantial repetitive movements (motions) of the writs, hands, and/or fingers.
- Hazards may include, but are not limited to, slipping.
- Excellent pay and great tips
- Guaranteed hourly rate leading to commission
- Fun environment
- Growth opportunities (rapidly expanding business)
- Full-service salon
- Annual awards and incentives
If you are applying for a position as one of the Knockouts Girls® (stylist, massage therapist, etc.), the job requires, and pays you for, your participation in public entertainment events, marketing and community functions, promotional and fundraising events, engaging in photo opportunities with admiring fans as well as signing autographs. Knockouts Girls® also engage in and are paid for professional modeling for Knockouts sportswear, photo-shoots and/or the annual calendar; if you try-out and are selected to participate.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old