|Job Title||Materials Planner / Manager|
1289 Chilie Ave.
Rochester, NY 14624
Materials Planner / Manager
Spartan Staffing is currently seeking a MATERIALS PLANNER.
Task requirements for a Materials Planner/Manager position are as follows:
- Build Bill’s of Material from Engineering Drawings and dialog with Customers & Internal Personnel
- Set up plans for procuring the materials.
- Monitor sufficiency of arriving materials.
- Manage inventories to insure material supplies are not excessive. [Some refer to this as JIT!]
- Own & manage the process for MCN’s & related.
Skills requirements for this position are:
- Able to read/understand engineering drawings.
- Able to visualize the appropriate manufacturing methods
- Have interpersonal relationship skills sufficient to be effective with inside & outside contacts.
- Have communication skills as above.
- Able to become a power user of IQMS as it applies to the above.
- Able to direct the purchasing activities as needed.
- High School Diploma or GED.
- Flexible work hours, days and shifts to be determined.
- Pay rate to be determined, based off experience.
Spartan Staffing is an equal opportunity employer. Some positions may require a formal background check and drug screen prior to placement. Text the word SPARTAN to 27697 to opt in for job alerts.
- English (United States)
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old