|Company||Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores|
|Job Title||Team Member|
90 Providence Hwy
East Walpole, MA 02032
Join our team……………..experience the creativity!
Here at Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores we value our Team Members and their career development. Jo-Ann is committed to providing our Team Members with the essential skills and tools to increase productivity and enhance leadership potential.
In addition, both full and part-time team members have choices from a variety of benefit plans that are robust, affordable, and help provide peace of mind.
We are currently seeking Team Members!
Team Members will provide customer service through direct interaction with customers and will assist with operational merchandising and receiving tasks throughout the store.
Responsibilities include the following:
- Ensures friendly and helpful service is provided during every customer interaction
- Processes customer transactions using proper cash handling procedures at point of sale (POS) terminal
- Responds with a sense of urgency to all customer requests
- Assists with maintaining housekeeping and cleanliness standards throughout the store
- Maintains awareness of current promotions and sale items throughout the store. May assist in preparing for in-store events
- Assists with sales floor product replenishment (i.e. plan-o-grams)
- Keyholder experience is a plus
Starting with a single retail store in Cleveland, Ohio, Jo-Ann Fabric and Craft Stores have been delivering sewing and crafting products for over 65 years. Jo-Ann is the nation's largest specialty retailer of fabrics and one of the largest specialty retailers of crafts. We serve customers in their pursuit of sewing, embroidery, crafting, scrapbooking, home decorating and other creative endeavors. Today, we operate over 800 stores in 49 states.
Our vision is to be the best fabric and craft retail brand – for our customers, team members, our communities and our partners.
Spark your own creativity by applying today!![ENDIF]-->!--[IF>![ENDIF]-->!--[IF>![ENDIF]-->!--[IF>
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Must possess a High School Diploma or equivalency
Must be 18 years of age or older
One year experience in a customer service environment
Must be able to work evenings and weekends
Must possess basic computer knowledge