|Company||Children's Choice Learning Centers|
|Job Title||Backup Care Specialist|
60 N. McClintock, Suite 3
Chandler, AZ 85226
Backup Care Specialist
The Backup Care Specialist is responsible for handling the backup care request and fulfillment process, from beginning to end. This includes responding to requests for backup care from eligible employees, contacting the appropriate providers in the Choice4Care® network, arranging the care, confirming the care with the employee, and reviewing the evaluation of the care that was delivered.
The Backup Care Specialist must be able to make appropriate decisions under minimal supervision that will have a direct impact on client retention, as this position is the first contact an employee will have with the backup care program. This position is required to have experience in the skill-sets defined below and to perform the associated duties.
- Maintains excellent customer service standards to ensure employee satisfaction.
- Responds to all incoming calls and emails for backup care from eligible employees.
- Determines employee care needs and contacts the appropriate care provider from the network to determine if care can be provided. Contacts additional providers as necessary to ensure that the care request is filled.
- Documents all calls in the Choice4Care® system.
- Uses sound troubleshooting skills to resolve employee and provider issues in a timely and efficient manner.
- Works as a team member to maintain the highest level of customer service quality and productivity.
- Performs other duties as may be assigned by Backup Care department supervisor.
- Proficient use of Microsoft Office programs and demonstrated ability to learn other application programs as needed.
- Customer service experience in a team environment.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Experienced in handling high call volume in an efficient and timely manner.
- Problem solving skills.
- Collaboration is essential.
- College Degree preferred
- 1-3 years prior experience in Contact Center environment is preferred
- 1-3 years experience in child care, elder care, family care is desirable