128 N Dupont Hwy
New Castle, DE 19720
First, do you know the meaning of fun? We're serious. If you don't know how to have fun, then you might want to look elsewhere. See, we couldn't pull off a name like "Friday's®" without people who know how to have fun plus have the ability to get the job done. Delivering results. It's the key to your success, our success and our guest's visit.
Responsible for managing all aspects of a specific department(s) within the restaurant including the selection, development and performance management of restaurant employees, optimizing profits and increasing sales. Manages scheduled shifts ensuring guest satisfaction. Manages all operational issues ensuring Friday’s standards of quality and service are met.
We are always hiring great manager candidates at this location to help support growth!
Please click "Apply Now" to apply online!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- 4 year college degree preferred
- Must have at least 2 years of management experience at a like concept
- Proficient in the following dimensions of management methods: HR Planning, Communication, Mentoring & Development, Quality of Operations, Leadership
- Upon completion of training, must be validated on all positions in restaurant
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Paid vacations
- Short and long term disability