|Job Title||Kitchen Manager|
650 S College Ave
Newark, DE 19713
First, do you know the meaning of fun? We're serious. If you don't know how to have fun, then you might want to look elsewhere. See, we couldn't pull off a name like "Friday's®" without people who know how to have fun plus have the ability to get the job done. Delivering results. It's the key to your success, our success and our guest's visit.
Responsible for optimizing profits by controlling food cost, production, labor and increase sales through food quality, speed of service, and food preparation to specifications in the back-of-the-house. Supervises the execution of and oversees all kitchen operations, ensuring Friday's standards of quality and service are met. Continually develops managers and employees through feedback and follow-up. Manages scheduled shifts ensuring guest satisfaction.
We are always hiring great manager candidates at this location to help support growth!
Please click "Apply Now" to apply online!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Must be capable of performing all hourly functions and meet all hourly qualification standards
- Able to communicate clearly and respond promptly to needs of guests, employees and consistently handle disciplinary actions
- Ability to maintain calm demeanor in a fast paced, high intensity environment
- Able to accurately balance safe and make deposits
- Neatly dressed, well-groomed and proper management attire
- Able to successfully resolve guest complaints and employee relations difficulties
- Must have at least 2 years of kitchen management experience at a like concept
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits available
- Competitive salary plus bonuses
- Paid vacations
- Short and long term disability