|Company||Applebee's Neighborhood Grill & Bar|
|Job Title||Food Expeditor|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||2280 E. Kansas Avenue |
Mcpherson, KS 67460
Primary Responsibilities: Coordination and consolidation for all outgoing food items from the kitchen assuring high standards of plate presentation and food quality.
Specific Functions and Duties:
- Receive all incoming food orders.
- Clock in tickets and assure ticket cook times meet or exceed our standards.
- Communicate between the service staff and kitchen staff.
- Complete all plate presentations per the recipe/plate presentation specifications.
- Pass a final quality check on the food for plate presentation, temperature, garnish and time.
- Coordinate food delivery with food runners.
- Set-up expediter station, keeping it clean, organized and stocked throughout the shift.
- Mobility required during the entire shift.
- Reading, writing, basic math and verbal communication skills required.
- Ability to wipe down shelves, pick debris up off the floor and wipe down counters.
- Able to respond in emergency situations to avoid imminent danger to self and others.
- Minimum Age
- 16+ years old
- Flexible Hours
- Competitive Pay
- Extensive Training
- Meal Discounts
- Real Advancement Opportunities