As a Burger King General Manager, the opportunity to exercise and develop your skills with a growing, well established franchise is all yours. You’ll have the opportunity to develop both professionally and personally with excellent training, support and recognition for success. Opportunity abounds. It’s your future, your way.
The stand-out candidate will have:
- 2 years of service experience in guest relations
- 2 years of leadership management in employee relations
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Reliable, Open Availability and Transportation
- Math/Computer skill
- Single or Family Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Short-term Disability Insurance*
- 401k with 50% match up to 6% of salary*
- Vacation (specific qualifiers required)
- 45 Hour Work Week
- Free Uniforms
- Free Meals
Join our team!
Your future. Your way.
Burger King maintains a Drug-Free Workplace and is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/V/D
TM & © Burger King Brands, Inc. All Rights Reserved
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
45 hour work week