|Job Title||Supervisors, Sales Associates, and Baristas|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
Hoover, AL 35216
Supervisors, Sales Associates, and Baristas
Supervisors, Sales Associates, and Baristas - Riverchase Galleria
Teavana is one of North America's most unique and fastest-growing specialty tea retailers opening approximately 50 to 60 new stores per year. CNNMoney.com mentioned us as having an innovative retail concept and we were also recognized by ICSC as one of the hottest retailers. We carry over 100 varieties of loose leaf tea, a variety of high quality teapots and an assortment of tea accessories from around the world.
Supervisors (Team Leaders) and Sales Associates (Team Members) at Teavana are our teaologists! They share their knowledge of the quality, variety, and benefits of Teavana teas. They ensure quality guest service through active listening, the ability to identify the best products for the customer and suggesting alternatives and/or additional items as appropriate. They thrive on interaction and consistently meet or exceed their sales and customer service goals which gives them the opportunity to achieve a bonus!
Baristas at Teavana are also teaologists! However, they differ from TL/TMs in that they apply their knowledge to prepare tea drinks and tea samples for our customers. They also ensure that our sales floor is fully stocked by processing and merchandising our tea and tea accessories. Baristas do not have sales goals.
Benefits. Teavana offers a full range of competitive benefits for Full Time and Part Time employees that average 20 plus hours per week.
There are excellent opportunities for the right candidates to advance quickly within the company.
If you are interested in any of these positions please apply online!
Location: Hoover, Alabama (AL)
Related keywords & concepts:
Team member, team leader, barista, retail, retailer, sales, cashier, part time, part-time, retail, customer service, supervisor, sales, assistant manager, assistant store manager, retail management, key holder, retail manager, sales supervisor, sales associate, manage, manager, managing, sales support, salesperson, salesman, saleswoman, selling, inside sales, outside sales, retail, retailers.
To be successful, all candidates should:
- Provide outstanding customer service (greet and acknowledge every customer).
- Enjoy helping people improve their well-being by promoting the health benefits of tea.
- Maintain a detailed knowledge of the companies' products and services.
- Maintain an awareness of all promotions and advertisements.
- TL/TMs should effectively and consistently meet or exceed sales goals while promoting team work and helping to motivate and set a great example for co-workers.
- Baristas should enjoy preparing teas for our customers and effectively processing, replenishing and monitoring store merchandise levels.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old