|Company||Tiger Tote Food Stores|
|Job Title||Store Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
103 West 5th
Shiner, TX 77984
Responsible for day-to-day store operations, including scheduling, training, and supervising employees. The store Manager is also responsible for store profitability, expense control, inventory levels, and shortage control.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Recruit, hire and train positive, enthusiastic employees, ensuring excellent customer service.
- Develop and assign tasks appropriately to ensure store is clean, adequately stocked, organized and well kept based on TIGER TOTE/ THE TOTE standards.
- Schedule employee within TIGER TOTE/THE TOTE guidelines to maximize customer service and maintain store image.
- Develop positive and professional relationships with all suppliers.
- Promote excellent customer service and resolve customer complaints in a timely professional manner.
- Train all employees through the use of Computer Based Training programs on all job aspects including safety and customer service.
- Prepare on-going and timely performance appraisals in writing for all employees, providing proper performance based feedback.
- Establish on-going communication meetings with all store employees and Manager and ensure employees receive the proper communication in a timely manner.
- Evaluate and develop specific action plans to address the needs of the store in order to reach the desire objectives.
- Ensure and develop specific action plans to address the needs of the store in order to reach the desired objectives.
- Ensure that all required employment related poster and signs are in a place that is easily accessible to all employees.
- Analyze daily sales and expense information and take appropriate action to maximize sales and net profits.
- Safeguard and account for all money received and disbursed.
- Budget and forecast P & L line, as well as understand and manage merchandise margins.
- Serves customers by maintaining quality service and operations: implementing systems and resources; assessing results.
The above statements reflect the general qualifications/duties and/or responsibilities necessary to identify the job and are not necessarily intended to set forth all of the specific requirements of the job. The job description may change periodically as required by business necessity with or without advance notice.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old