|Company||Tiger Tote Food Stores|
|Job Title||Food Service Manager|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
|Location||103 West 5th |
Shiner, TX 77984
Food Service Manager
Work under the direction of the Convenience Store Manager to oversee the day-to-day operations of the deli, which include but are not limited to sales, profitability, expense control, spoilage control, inventory, and labor control.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to assign and direct up to 6 employees on the completion of tasks.
- Maintain weekly labor schedule as set by labor guidelines.
- Order authorized product from approved sources.
- Maintain foodservice inventory levels appropriate for sales.
- Conduct foodservice audits a minimum of once a week.
- Complete and submit all paperwork by set time frames..
- Enforce quality, service and cleanliness standards..
- Ensure equipment and foodservice area are properly cleaned and maintained.
- Ensure product is properly received, rotated and stored in its proper place.
- Utilize all sales building tools, i.e. maintain monthly signage, reader boards, register messaging, inside and outside menu boards and all other company/vendor programs.
- Conduct routine inspections of foodservice area (checking time and temperatures, cleanliness, rotation, weights, and pricing).
- Develop and enforce production goals to reduce spoilage.
- Meet budgeted goals for sales, labor, spoilage, G.P.% and food service supplies.
- Must be able to perform all duties required of a Foodservice Sales Clerk.
- Recommend to the Store Manager any employee actions, i.e. counseling, performance review or termination. .
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively present information to customers, clerks, and management in both verbal and written form. Have the ability to comprehend and carry out oral and written instructions. Possess the ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, and percentages to practical situations. Must have the ability to count money and make change accurately.
- Stand up to eight (8) hours at a time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds using proper lifting techniques.
- Be able to work in cold climate areas such as walk-in coolers and freezers.
- Must be able to work any day of the week or any shift if the need arises.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old