|Company||Tiger Tote Food Stores|
|Job Title||Food Service Clerk|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
103 West 5th
Shiner, TX 77984
Food Service Clerk has the responsibility to provide quality food products and efficient, friendly customer service while following all food service policies and procedures.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide outstanding customer service.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
- Punctual and regular attendance as scheduled for all days, shifts and hours.
- Adhere to company policy and procedures.
- Follow all food service guidelines set forth in this manual as well as any guidelines enforced by local, county and state health departments.
- Responsible for maximizing sales and profits while on duty.
- Communicate complaints, operational issues, employee or customer accidents to management in a timely manner.
- Responsible for maintaining a safe, clean and sanitary work environment while on duty.
- Exhibit good personal hygiene, hand washing practices and report to work in proper uniform.
- Ensures that Food Service Manager or Store Manager is aware of sales or food losses.
- Responsible for preparing and serving food in accordance to the recipes and production schedule established in this manual or by management.
- 2 on duty.
- Will perform additional duties when requested by management.
- Demonstrate the ability to effectively present information to customers, associates and management both verbally or in written form.
- Ability to comprehend and carry out oral and written instructions. Ability to work with and apply mathematical concepts such as addition, subtraction, multiplications, percentages to practical situations.
- Ability to count money and make change accurately.
- Stand up to eight (8) hours at a time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds using proper lifting techniques.
- Be able to work in cold climate areas such as walk-in coolers and freezers.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old