|Job Title||Assistant Site Manager|
|Wages||$11.50 - $13.00|
5640 Northside Dr.
Atlanta, GA 30328
Assistant Site Manager
The Assistant Site Manager is looked upon as a training position and back-up for the Site Manager. The Assistant has continuing duties of the Sales Team Member but, through the Site Manager, accepts some responsibility for the over-all, round-the-clock operations of their site which may include petroleum distribution area(s), a convenience store, a car wash facility and outbuilding(s). The Site Manager has overall responsibility for recruiting, hiring, training, coaching and managing personnel; site profitability including income and expenses; and, safety, cleanliness and security of the site, personnel and inventory but will train the Assistant in all of these functions and delegate many of these responsibilities to the Assistant Site Manager except the site profitability.
Summary of essential job functions:
- Help build a team of professional employees who deliver outstanding service to customers
- Lead by example in delivering exceptional customer service
- Provide a fresh and inviting product offering to customers
- Maintain a safe secure environment for customers and employees
- high school diploma (some college preferred);
- two (2) years in retail management;
- valid driver’s license;
- ability to communicate effectively in English;
- proficiency in basic math with an understanding of accounting principles;
- reliable transportation;
- superior interpersonal skills;
- excellent computer skills including Microsoft Office suite;
- ability to move around entire site independently;
- ability to move, lift and rotate merchandise weighing up to 60 pounds;
- successful completion of the standard background check including criminal, credit, driving and a drug test.
- Possess excellent judgment, tact, discretion and ability to work under stress and work with changing priorities.
- Able to work in various environments including: inside store; in beverage cooler; outside store; on gradual sloping terrain; and in wet and harsh weather
- Able to move independently around store and site as needs require such as overseeing petroleum delivery, stocking and supervising cooler inventory and physically assisting customers or employees in distress in any area on the site
- Able to lead, train, coach, counsel, motivate and evaluate employees to assure a harmonious profit-oriented sales team and a sound succession plan through an assistant manager
- Able to understand management principles, maintain business goals and manage site in a profitable manner.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Assistant Managers are eligible for Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance, in addition to vacation/sick accrual.