|Company||Advanced Cable Contractors, Inc.|
|Job Title||Installation Technician|
1555 Williams Drive Ste 103
Marietta, GA 30066
We have a full-time opening for a Installation Technician.
Must be able to work at least 5 shifts per week and be available weekdays and weekends.
- Must have some experience.
- Must have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
- Background check required.
- Valid Driver’s License
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
Advanced Cable Contractors, Inc.
Advanced Cable has an immediate opening for a full-time Cable TV, High Speed Internet and Telephony Installer Technician in the greater Atlanta Market.
We are seeking either experienced CATV Installers/Satellite TV Installers or we will train the right person who is willing to learn for this hourly paid position.
*Competitive Hourly Wage
Travel Might Be Required Depending on Location
Candidate Requirements and Major Duties Include, But Are Not Limited To:
* Must have or be able to obtain a valid driver's license.
* Must be able to pass pre-employment drug test and comprehensive background check.
* Perform all assigned ACCI installation related work according to company's standards.
* Maximize use of material to effectively complete work.
* Use sales skills to maximize services purchased by customers.
* Minimize the amount of trouble calls after installations.
* Work to reduce unnecessary and inefficient work.
* Improve the customer education experience during all home visits.
* May perform service related work as needed.
* Meet Weekly Installation Goals and perform other duties as assigned.
* High School diploma or equivalent.
* Good verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills required.
* Ability to handle various tasks simultaneously, organize, prioritize, make decisions and work efficiently and effectively under deadlines required.
* Must be physically able to perform job functions.
* Must be able to work outdoors in all weather conditions.
* Must have basic mechanical aptitude, ability to climb 28-ft poles utilizing a 28ft extension ladder.
* The ability to learn quickly and apply that knowledge.
* Adaptability and being able to work in a team environment.
* Must be able to lift up to 80lbs continually.
Apply at firstname.lastname@example.org