You need Adobe Flash Player to see this video!
The Shift Manager is responsible for assisting the restaurant general manager with the running of the restaurant.
The Shift Manager is also responsible for the following job functions:
- Managing shifts.
- Opening and closing the store.
- Control costs i.e., cost of labor, cost of sales, and semi-variable costs such as napkins and straws.
- Marketing, making sure that box toppers, door hangings and local promotions are done.
- Perform miscellaneous tasks as assigned.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years experience
- Sanitation certification dependent on county
- Valid driver's license
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50lbs for short distances.
If you want to build a great career while providing fast, fun and friendly service to our customers, Pizza Hut is the perfect place to learn, grow and succeed!
Click APPLY NOW to submit your application online!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Merit increase reviews
- Free meals and we provide shirts
- Friendly workplace
- Medical benefits available
- Excellent training program
- Paid vacation (if qualifying)
- Potential for advancement