|Job Title||Inventory Taker|
Alt De Santa Maria, PR 00969
Team Members are required to physically count inventory for various retailers and enter information into RGIS equipment. Inventory to be counted varies depending on the type of store to be audited. Items may be located on the floor, tables, or shelves at various heights. Items are generally counted on the shelves, but may be moved if required. Inventories take approximately 4-6 hours to complete; however, it may take longer depending on the size of the store and the level of inventory to be counted.
- Must be proficient with the RGIS hand held computer and other inventory equipment.
- Must achieve established average per hour goals in all inventories worked.
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply and divide in all units of measure with whole numbers, common fractions and decimals using a calculator or 10-key audit
- Ability to adhere to all company policies and procedures in a professional and consistent manner.
- Ability to work assigned shifts and adhere to a flexible schedule with varying hours to include working an extreme schedule, resulting in long hours on occasion
- Ability to work in various work environments, such as stores, warehouses, outside industries, etc., with potential exposure to cold and heat.
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentiality in all duties.
- Must have access to reliable transportation.
- Ability to complete other duties as assigned by Management.
- Places community before self, engages and works effectively with and assists other team members
- Ability to relate information clearly and accurately, verbally and in written form, in a positive manner that yields cooperation
- Creates partnerships and instills trust and confidence in one's abilities, based upon demonstrated expertise
- Takes initiative to explore and suggest new approaches that can impact quality and/or quantity of job performance and organizational effectiveness, innovative
- Demonstrates a positive presence and energy. Is optimistic, maintains a positive view of life. Is respectful and honest with others
- Maintains a can do attitude, attacks job with passion, demonstrates a sense of urgency and delivers excellent output.
- Prolonged standing with occasional walking (frequent)
- Repetitive motions requiring use of wrists, hands and fingers (frequent)
- Able to work for extended periods of time (frequent)
- Low level positions: squatting, kneeling, and crouching (frequent)
- Use of ladders and step stools up to 8 steps high and have a maximum weight limit of 225 pounds (frequent)
- Balancing when counting stock from ladder (frequent)
- Conveying detailed or important instructions or ideas accurately and quickly (frequent)
- Able to hear average or normal conversations and receive ordinary information (frequent)
- Able to lift and carry items up to 20 pounds (occasional)
- Able to travel by car and plane (occasional)
- Able to travel including overnight stays (occasional)
- 16 years of age for Non Travel Districts
- 18 years of age for Travel Districts
Experience or Knowledge Requirements
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old