|Company||Hilton Garden Inn|
|Job Title||Maintenance Staff|
|Location||2000 Bridgepointe Circle |
San Mateo, CA 94404
We have a part-time opening for a Maintenance Staff.
Must be able to work various shifts per week.
- Be authorized to work in the United States.
With more than 130,000 team members working in every facet of the hospitality industry, Hilton Worldwide offers career opportunities at our corporate offices, call centers and more than 3,750 hotels in 84 countries/territories.
With a history of promoting from within the company and providing opportunities for personal and professional development, what may start out as a part-time job can lead to a long-term career.
Maintenance Staff are typically responsible for the following items:
- Clean up of hotel grounds/facilities
- Maintain Pool/Spa
- Mechanical Repairs
- Painting/Plumbing/Electrical Work
- Preventative Maintenance of Hotel Facilities
This description is not all inclusive and may be modified at any time.
Individual and Physical Requirements:
- Speak fluently in English
- Ability to lift items weighing up to 75lbs or more
- Ability to bend, crouch, stoop frequently
- Stand/Walk Constantly
- At least 1 years experience with Electrical work, Painting, Plumbing, and related experience in the facilities maintenance field.