|Job Title||Master Teacher|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
2501 Ballpark Way
Arlington, TX 76006
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Children's Courtyard, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
Join the Children's Courtyard family, where we offer a loving and inviting atmosphere for our children and families every day. By building strong relationships with our families, our parents trust our dedicated staff to ensure a life long love of learning for their children. As a Master Teacher, some of the exciting things that you will do include, but are not limited to:
- Are rewarded with hugs from children and praise from parents every day!
- Are caring, compassionate and love what they do!
- Guide, train and mentor fellow Teachers.
- Enjoy the freedom to create magical learning experiences to shape the future of every child in our program.
- Ensure the daily care of every child by offering a loving and nurturing environment.
- Collaborate with parents to achieve success for their children’s future.
- Maintain a fun and interactive learning atmosphere.
- Have countless advancement opportunities throughout our locations in 37 States.
- Use their expertise and knowledge to comply with state licensing requirements.
This Children's Courtyard location may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. All applications we receive remain active for 6 months, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise.
Learning Care Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- A desire to positively impact the lives of children and families.
- The ability to demonstrate an understanding of all current state and local regulations.
- Possess critical thinking and problem solving skills.
- Experience leading a classroom and creating educational lesson plans.
- Experience with training and mentoring others.
- Excellent customer service skills and the ability to bond with children and parents.
- Previous work experience in a licensed childcare facility.
- An aspiration to advance and contribute to the growth and profitability of the company.
- Meet state licensing requirements for education, experience and age.
There are many benefit options available to full and part-time employees. We provide a fun, challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members including:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive medical, dental and vision benefit plans available to eligible full-time employees
- Medical plans available to eligible part-time employees
- Tuition reimbursement
- CDA reimbursement may be available
- Vacation, holiday and sick time available to eligible full-time employees
- Generous child care discount
And because we have locations throughout the United States, there are countless transfer and advancement opportunities.