|Company||La Petite Academy|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
2120 Calistoga Drive
New Lenox, IL 60451
Learning Care Group, Inc. is one of the largest and fastest-growing child care providers in North America. With over 1000 locations in 37 states, we provide early childhood professionals unparalleled career opportunities and the chance to make a difference in the lives of children.
Learning Care Group is comprised of five unique brands:
- La Petite Academy
- Childtime Learning Centers
- Tutor Time Child Care / Learning Centers
- The Children's Courtyard
- Montessori Unlimited
La Petite Academy is hiring afternoon Teachers for our childcare center in New Lenox!!
Hours will be form 12:30 pm to 6:30 pm.
Our Teachers are responsible for the safety, education, care and comfort of each and every student in their classroom. Teachers are responsible for the daily activities that keep our students active and engaged. Creating lesson plans, interacting with students and documentation of learning are considered essential responsibilities of this position. Teachers help to maintain a safe and clean classroom and also model proper table manners during meal and snack times. Teachers become responsible for maintaining the daily lesson plan when the Lead Teacher is absent from the classroom.
PLEASE READ: We staff our schools with a core group of full-time employees as well as numerous part-time employees (less than 32 hours per week). When full-time positions become available in our schools, we try to consider our current part-time employees who are seeking full-time employment. If you are not willing to consider part-time work, please indicate this on your application, otherwise your application will be considered for any full and part-time opportunities as they become available.
This La Petite Academy location may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. All applications we receive remain active for 6 months, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise.
Learning Care Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must have HS diploma or equivalent
- 9 ECE (Early Childhood Education) credit hours required
- 12 months experience working in a licensed childcare facility preferred
There are many benefit options available to full and part-time employees. (Part-time schedules can vary, up to 30 hours per week depending on your availability.) We offer you a fun and challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members.
We also offer ALL employees:
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance available
- Short disability insurance
- Childcare discount
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Electronic pay options
- Group prepaid legal assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Identity Theft coverage
- Pet insurance
- Employee discounts on travel, computers and many more national and local retailers
School staff employees also have access to:
- CDA assistance
- Three day orientation prior to working in a classroom
- Annual professional development day
- Regular staff trainings
- Advancement opportunities into management
Full-time positions may also be eligible for:
- Health insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Education assistance
- Paid time off
- Flexible health care and dependent care spending accounts