|Company||La Petite Academy|
|Job Title||Team Lead|
|Job Type||Full-time, Part-time|
940 Talon Drive
O Fallon, IL 62269
Our organization prides itself on excellence, putting the education and development of our children first and foremost. When you consider a career at Learning Care Group, know you will be joining a team that is passionate about thoroughly preparing their students for all the challenges that lie ahead.
As a Team Lead, you will truly experience first hand the growth and development of your student’s knowledge and skill level. Your integral role in this process is one that sets the basis for their future successes. We understand the importance of a caring, attentive, and qualified educator who will teach and guide in a nurturing environment. Some of the exciting things that you will do as a Team Lead include, but are not limited to:
- Make a difference every day!
- Plan and implement the daily program.
- Supervise the classroom, helping the children to think creatively, to solve problems independently and respect themselves and others.
- Spark imagination, build self-esteem and help children discover new things each day.
- Assume Director, PAD or Assistant Director duties in his/her absence.
- Maintain a clean, orderly classroom and school.
- Assist with Teacher training and development.
- Conduct tours for potential clients
- Assist with other duties as needed: may include food preparation, van chauffeuring, answering the phone, responding to parent questions, and opening and closing the school.
- Promote the positive image of the company and play a major role in making the company a provider of choice in educational programs for the communities that we service.
Learning Care Group is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
This location may or may not be hiring at this time. However, we continuously accept applications to ensure that we are able to quickly identify and select the most qualified applicant(s) once a position becomes available. All applications we receive remain active for 6 months, to be considered for all potential opportunities that may arise.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
In order to be considered for this position, you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have a High school diploma or equivalent
- Have experience in a lead teacher role in a licensed child care center
- Meet state licensing requirements for education, experience and age
- CDA or Associate’s Degree in Early Childhood Education is a plus
There are many benefit options available to full and part-time employees. (Part-time schedules can vary, up to 30 hours per week depending on your availability.) We offer you a fun and challenging work environment that fosters teamwork, inspires professional excellence and encourages contributions by all team members.
We also offer ALL employees:
- Dental and vision insurance
- Accident and critical illness insurance
- Company paid basic life insurance
- Supplemental life insurance available
- Short disability insurance
- Childcare discount
- 401(k) retirement plan
- Employee referral bonuses
- Electronic pay options
- Group prepaid legal assistance
- Employee assistance program
- Identity Theft coverage
- Pet insurance
- Employee discounts on travel, computers and many more national and local retailers
School staff employees also have access to:
- CDA assistance
- Three day orientation prior to working in a classroom
- Annual professional development day
- Regular staff trainings
- Advancement opportunities into management
Full-time positions may also be eligible for:
- Health insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Education assistance
- Paid time off
- Flexible health care and dependent care spending accounts