Catering Sales Manager
The Catering Sales Manager works directly with Ownership Operational Managers to growing Catering Sales.
Using strategic planning, cold calling, presentation skills and effective sales closing techniques the Catering Sales Manager is directly responsible for identifying and opening the doors to new catering clients as well as maintaining/growing relationships and sales with current catering clients.
- Account management: liaison between operations and customer
- Works to identify and pursue additional catering clients
- Active involvement networking through community events. E.g.: Chamber of commerce, church events, etc.
- Follows up with catering clients after events
- Represents themselves and Jason’s deli with the highest level of integrity and professionalism.
- Maintains an extreme customer service approach to catering clients
A “smiles and ice cream are always free" attitude best describes our feelings about our customers!
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old
High school diploma or GED
Hours: FT Hours
- Competitive salary based on background, education and experience
- Bonus opportunities
- Excellent training and development
- Closed Christmas, Thanksgiving, Easter and New Year’s Day
- Health, life and dental insurance, Simple IRA after one year of employment.
- Paid vacation
- Comprehensive - hands on training program
- Cell phone and gas reimbursement