A Shift Leader has the same responsibilities of the Assistant Store Manager, but requiring less experience. They perform duties in accordance with prescribed policies and procedures. They ensure compliance with standards for customer relations, brand equity, food costs, safety, sanitation, and product preparation and merchandising. They will manage the business unit during low or high volume periods, opening and closing hours, etc. The Shift Leader assumes overall responsibility for the operation of the business unit in Store Manager or Assistant Manager’s absence.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assist the Store Manager in the interviewing, hiring, training, and maintaining records of all new employees using approved HR guidelines.
- Responsible for monitoring performance/customer service of employees.
- Responsible for managing the sales floor during peak hours of operation to ensure courteous, accurate and efficient service.
- Complete weekly food and paper inventory.
- Maintain all databases, and POS systems, ensuring that they are up-to-date.
- Assist in the daily cash management functions.
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Baskin-Robbins, not Dunkin’ Brands, Inc. or any of its affiliates. Any information you submit will be provided solely to the franchisee. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
- Minimum Age
- 18+ years old