Insurance Sales Agent
Are you a self-motivated, energetic, outgoing individual with a strong desire to succeed in the business world and help families at the same time? If so, NAA is for you! We have a wide range of mortgage protection, life, and annuity products from a number of different insurance carriers so that you can fit your clients with exactly what they need. Also, we generate our own leads in-house for our agents in order to help them reach their greatest potential as a sales associate.
National Agents Alliance is the independent agent's goldmine of opportunity to develop a serious income potential in both up front commissions as well as back-end residuals. Whether your career ambitions are to run your own independent agency, or you want to be in the field writing business, NAA is the place to make the kind of money you have always dreamed of making. Please visit our website for more information. Sell Life and Disability insurance to protect the homes of your clients in the event of death or disability. We provide and support a program in which you work from home and set your own hours. If you are self-disciplined, teachable, and enjoy sales, we can offer you a minimum income of $75,000/first year by coaching you to effectively use and follow our PROVEN NAA Sales System and mailed in response leads.
Full Time: $75,000-$125,000 commission based + residual income
Part Time: $40,000-$75,000 commission based + residual income
Company PAID vacations to qualified agents
Products: Jet issue mortgage protection insurance, inexpensive term, universal life, final expense, annuities, disability and unique "MONEY BACK" term life insurance.
Leads: Direct mail leads, best leads in the country, and our clients have NO DOUBT what they are responding to. Tired of prospecting and chasing lists? WE focus 80% of our time on the sales process vs. programs that emphasize time spent prospecting.
Selling System: Proven, Turnkey Selling System - Famous NAA Sales System - if duplicated, guarantees a sale every time you sit down at an appointment.
Management opportunities are available in select areas to qualified agents.
Availability: There are very LIMITED openings due to our exclusive leads system. We limit the number of representatives in a determined area to insure maximum coverage and profitability of NAA representatives. The state requires our representatives to have all current Life & Health insurance license. If you are currently not licensed, you may still be eligible in this area for this opportunity and we will assist you in the easiest way to obtain this license.
- A State Life/Health License is Required to perform the duties of this position.
- Qualified candidates may still be eligible even if not currently licensed.
- Home computer and or home office.
- Strong work ethic.
- Ability to work independently from a direct mail lead source.
- Access to a Laptop Computer is highly desirable.
Whether you're an industry veteran or a newcomer looking for a fresh start, NAA helps you make the most out of a career in insurance sales.
- Exclusive, High-Quality Leads. Our in-house lead generation specialists provide the leads for you, so you can concentrate on selling instead of prospecting.
- High Commissions. Work hard and earn what you want from products that pay.
- Flexible Schedule. Work full or part time at your option.
- Proven Effective Sales System. Our proprietary sales system teaches you how to take your insurance sales to the next level.
- Opportunities for Advancement. Work your way up, earn higher commissions, and start your own agency.
- Business Development Services. From custom websites to direct mail marketing to business cards, NAA gives you everything you need to succeed.
- Training. Learn from the best in the industry. NAA helps you get licensed and offers online and offline training materials to keep you on top of your game.
- Support. NAA's staff helps you learn the system, resolve issues, and grow your business every step of the way.